Asia-Pacific Academy of Unconventional Petroleum Research

Constitute plan

With the development of global econmomy and the boost increasing demand of the petro, only rely on the conventional petroleum resources can not keep step to these mushroom growth demanding. In the recent years, the evaluation of Unconventional oil-gas resource, petroleum exploration and research on petroleum exploration technology is becoming to the hot spot and advancing front of the energy industry. In order to keep steps with the energy demanding, Dr. Guy Allinson (from Australia Newells unvirsity petroleum technology college) cooperated with Dr. Suian Zhang(from CUP) constitute the Asia-Pacific Academy of Unconventional Petroleum Research(UPR).

Constitute Plan

With the development of the global economy and increasing demand of petroleum, relying only on conventional petroleum resources will not enable us to keep up with the mushrooming growth in demand.

In recent years, the evaluation of unconventional oil-gas resources, petroleum exploration, and research on petroleum exploration technology have become hot topics at the forefront of advancing the energy industry. In order to keep step with burgeoning energy demands, Dr. Guy Allinson of Australia Newells University Petroleum Technology College cooperated with Dr. Suian Zhang of CUP to establish the Asia-Pacific Academy of Unconventional Petroleum Research(UPR).

Constitute Plan