Memorable day

One of my most memorable days was many years ago. When I was a little girl, I and my classmates decided to go climbing in summer vacation. We six children felt exciting during climbing, and we enjoyed flowers, trees, air and smooth soil. That's fantastic.
However, everything isn't perfect. We met two men and a woman on the hill during climbing, they enticed us to follow them a cave, and said it's so interesting. And we did. The cave looked dark and deep, and I felt a little cool. They lit torches and carried us.In the midway,they wanted to push us into dark cave.A child one of us realized we were likely in danger, so we all gave up to go cave,and bolt the top of mountain. Fortunately, they didn't box us in. At went home,we decided not to go climbing during growth stage.it was too dangerous for children to go climbing by themselves.
I hardly believe I have a funny experience just like a novel------tom soyer's adventure.

Memorable day

One of my most memorable days was many years ago. When I was a little girl, my classmates and I and my classmates decided to go climbing in over summer vacation. We six children felt excited exciting during our climbing, and we enjoyed the flowers, trees, air and smooth soil. That's It was fantastic.
    However, everything isn't wasn't perfect. We met two men and a woman on the hill during our climbing. They enticed us to follow them into a cave, saying that and said it's so it was very interesting. And we did. The cave looked dark and deep, and I felt a little cool. They lit torches and carried us. Midway through, In the midway,they wanted to push us [back] into the dark cave. A child One of us realized we were likely in danger, so we all left gave up to go cave,and bolted to the top of mountain. Fortunately, they didn't box us in. At went home,we decided not to go climbing at this age during growth stage.it was too dangerous for children to go climbing by themselves.
    I can hardly believe I have had such a funny experience. It was just like a novel------tom sawyer's adventure.