True love during the war

I saw “gone with the wind”once again yesterday,moved by the words said by leading character Scarlett O'Hara.Yes,tomorrow is another day for her to love again.Actually,before she found that she has been madly in love with Rhett Bulter for years,she didn’t really know what true love is.how can she love him without even notice it?Is that a kind of invisible love?Specifically,she knew nothing about love and she didn’t eager to because she has infinite strength to get what she wants.How can be love apparent as a war that make two people fighting for each other?Finally,both of them cost their life on jealous and defensive.

Rhett have tried everything for his lover--devote all his money and energy to Scarlett.ironically,he did not take any piece of love but suffered leastways he didn’t want to. At the end,he tired of all miserable things she took him and left away.

Anyhow,Scarlett won’t break down.she had Tara where she could have rest in and thought about things tomorrow.All her life was up and down through wars---the country’s war and her war for love. At first,lover was Ashley,but now,it was Rhett.If she live in peace,she won’t a calm cat like Ashley’s wife.What Ashley wanted is peace which she never knew.