I am preparing to interview FedEx. Need some helps!

I have a Second interview from FedEX tomorrow. so I am preparing Self-introduction in English right now. Want to help correct my essay.

Here we go.

Good afternoon, my interviewer.My name is Sheetan, it's really my honor to have this opportunitu for an interview. I hope I can make a good performance today. I'll introdce myself briefly. I am 22 years old, was born and grew up in HN province. I studied at China Institute of Industrial Relations University. My major is Social Work. And I'll get bachelor for laws degree in June. I spent most of my time on internship during my college. And I have pass CET-4, NCRE-2 and Junior Administrative Assistant Certificate. With my school trainnng and my practice in many different types of companies should qualify ,me for this particular job. As we know, FedEX is a global company, I'd like to find a job which more challenging, then I can gain lots from this kinds of company, this is my reason why I came here to compete for this position.

I am a quite hard-working, responsible, good team player and easy-going person. Also. I'm able to work under great pressure. So I'm confident that I'm qualified for the post of Reception in your company.

That's all, thank you fot giving me the chance.

I am preparing to interview FedEx. Need some help!

I have a Second interview with FedEX tomorrow, so I am preparing a  Self-introduction in English right now.   Please, I want some  to correct my essay.

Here we go.

Good afternoon.[ Smile at the interviewer and shake his or her hand when it is extended to you] My name is Sheetan. It's  a real honor to have this opportunity for an interview with FedEx. I hope I can make a good impression today.

I'll introduce myself briefly. I am 22 years old and  I was born and grew up in HN[ give full name of province]  province. I studied at  the China Institute of Industrial Relations University. My major is in Social Work. And I'll receiveBachelor of Law degree in June. I spent most of my time on an  internship during college. And I have passed CET-4, NCRE-2 and  the Junior Administrative Assistant Certificate.  I believe that with my formal qualifications and my work experience in different  companies I would be an ideal candidate  for the job  of receptionist with FedEx.

I am able to accept any challenges that I may  be faced  with in this job. With my knowledge of Mandarin and Chinese business practices,  I can bring many postive qualities to this position. I also want to gain  a lot  more international job experience working for the FedEx company. These are the reasons why I came here to compete for this position.

I am a  hard-working, punctual, responsible,  easy-going person as well as being polite and an excellent team player. Also I'm able to work under great pressure.  I'm  very confident that I'm  well qualified for the position of receptionist with FedEx.

Thank you for  interviewing me and giving me the chance to show you that I would be an asset to FedEX.

OOPT

I have a second interview with FedEX tomorrow. I am preparing self-introduction in English right now. Want to help correct my essay?

Here we go.

Good afternoon, interviewer. My name is Sheetan, it's really an honor to have this opportunity for an interview. I hope I can make a good impression today. I'll introdce myself briefly. I am 22 years old, and I was born and grew up in HN province. I studied at China Institute of Industrial Relations University. My major is Social Work and I'll get a bachelor for laws degree in June. I spent most of my time doing internships during college, to prepare myself for a job like this. I have pass CET-4, NCRE-2 and Junior Administrative Assistant Certificate. My education and experience in different types of companies should qualify me for this particular job. Since FedEX is a global company, I think I can gain experience working here. I want a job that is challenging, and that is why I am competing for this position.

I am a hard-working, responsible, team player and an easy-going person. Also, I'm able to work under great pressure. I am confident that I am qualified for the post of Reception in your company.

Thank you for your time.