Visiting Montañita beach :)

the last weekend I went to Montañita beach with some friends. Long time ago that I didn't travel there and now Montañita luce too different. It is amazing.
And now I will give you some reasons of why you should visit Montañita

- You can find hotels from $8.

-When you go to the part of the beach....you can see many surfers and if you want you can take surf lessons...it is really cool.
Also you can receive massages and sleep in a bed....all on the sand...It is very relaxing

- What I like most about Montañita is there are many people of differents countries like argentines, chileans, from United States, etc....
I love it

-At night, if you have hungry, you will find food anywhere.....front of you, left, right...haha....it is not a joke....really there are much food....
As I traveled in beach season....the atmosphere at night is really cool....
If you want dance, there are discos everywhere and the same time there are many wheelbarrows where you can enjoy any cocktail.
If I told you "It was raining strongly" maybe you'll tell me "OMG the party was ruined".....but NOT....people did'nt care. They were dancing in the rain, enjoying too much.... It was the best of the night :D

Well...these little things make me want to return to Montañita

Visiting Montañita beach :)

Last weekend I went to Montañita beach with some friends. It has been a long time since I travelled there and now Montañita looks so different. It is amazing.
    And now I will give you some reasons why you should visit Montañita

- You can find hotels from $8.

-When you go to one part of the beach you can see many surfers and if you want to, you can take surf lessons... It is really cool.
    Also you can have a massage and sleep in a bed....all on the sand...It is very relaxing

- What I like most about Montañita is that there are many people from differents countries like Argentina, Chile, the United States, etc....
    I love it

-At night, if you are hungry, you can find food anywhere..... in front of you, left, right...haha....it is not a joke....really there is so much food....
    As I traveled during the beach season, the atmosphere at night was really cool....
    If you want to dance, there are discos everywhere and there are many wheelbarrows where you can enjoy any cocktail.
    If I told you "It was raining strongly" maybe you'd tell me "OMG the party was ruined".....but NOT true....people didn't care. They enjoyed dancing in the rain too much.... It was the best of nights :D

Visiting Montañita beach :)

the Last weekend I went to Montañita beach with some friends. Long time ago that I didn't haven't traveled there in a while. and now Montañita luce too looks so different. It is amazing.

- You can find hotels from for $8 a night.

- What I like most about Montañita is that there are many people of from differents countries like argentines, chileans, from United States, etc.... Argentina, Chile, the United States, among others.
    I love it

-At night, if you have are hungry, you will can find food anywhere..... in front of you, on your left, on your right...haha....it is not a joke....really there are much is so much food....
    As I traveled in during beach season....the atmosphere at night iswas really cool....
    If you want to dance, there are discos everywhere and at the same time there are many wheelbarrows where you can enjoy any cocktail.
    If I told you "It was raining stronglyheavily" maybe you'll'd tell me "OMG the party was ruined".....but NOT....people did'nt(didn't) care. They were dancing in the rain, enjoying the night too much.... It was the best part of the night :D

Your english is very good. Just some very little mistakes :) (that beach sounds great by the way!)

Visiting Montañita Beach :)

the Last weekend I went to Montañita beach with some friends. Long time ago that I didn't travel there It's been a long time since I last visited, and now Montañita luce looks too so different. It is amazing.

- You can find hotels from $8. You can get a hotel room for $8 a night.

- What I like most about Montañita is that there are many people of from differents countries like argentines, chileans, from United States, etc.... Argentina, Chile, and the United States.
    I love it

-At night, if you have are hungry, you will can find food anywhere.....in front of you, to your left, to your right...haha....it is not a joke....really there are is so much food....
    As I traveled in went there during beach season....the atmosphere at night is was really cool.... 

If you want to dance, there are discos everywhere and at the same time there are many wheelbarrows where you can enjoy any cocktail you want/all kinds of cocktails.
    If I told you "It was raining strongly heavily" maybe you'll would tell me "OMG the party was ruined".....but NOT....people did'nt didn't care. They were dancing in the rain, enjoying themselves too much.... It was the best part of the night :D