Oldtimer Gallery

On Friday begin three-day weekend. I going the exhibition "Oldtimer Gallery" by Ilya Sorokin. As stated on poster exhibition is one of the largest in Eastern Europe show of vintage cars, antiques and style of a bygone era. Perhaps like in Italy Villa d `Este and in America Pebble Beach.On exhibition will take place contest of elegance - Concour d `Elegance. Probably somebody was on such shows and know what it is?

Oldtimer Gallery

Beginning on Friday I'll have a three-day weekend. I'm going to the "Oldtimer Gallery" exhibition by Ilya Sorokin. As stated on the poster, the exhibition is one of the largest in Eastern Europe and it features of vintage cars, antiques and style of a bygone era. Perhaps like in Italy Villa d'Este and Pebble Beach in America. During the exhibition, a contest of elegance will take place - Concour d'Elegance. Probably somebody went to such shows and know what it is?

- - - - - - - - -

Good job! Keep working and you'll do fine. Don't forget all the articles we use in English ;)

Oldtimer Gallery

- - - - - - - - -