Went to military museum

I went to military museum with my friends. We went there because we heave to do some howework from our lecturer. We were there to observe what were the heroes do to my country. To see what they did to make my country free from colonizer.

There were weapony, painting, cloth that used by heroes, etc. The guide told us the story, we took notes and listen carefully. It's really good to know the history of your contry. Do you have this kind of museum in your country?

We made a miniatur dorama about DI/TII rebellion and presenting it in the class. The lecturer gave us perfect score! I'm so happy!!

red for spelling mistakes
    green for grammar
    pink for additions
    blue for other word suggestions

My visit to the Military museum

I went to the Military museum with my friends. We went there because we had to do some howework for our lecturer. We were there to observe what our national heroes did for our country. To see what they did to free my country from the colonisers.

There was weaponry, paintings, clothing worn by them, etc. The guide told us the story, we took notes and listened carefully. It's really good to know the history of your country. Do you have this kind of museum in your country?

We made a miniature drama about DI/TII rebellion and presenting it in the class. The lecturer gave us perfect score! I'm so happy!!

hope it helps