wednesday 6, March 2013

Wednesday 6, March 2013

This morning, i waked up at 8:00 but I wanted to stay in my bed. Unfortunately, my cell phone song at 10:30. I pick up it but I didn't understand nothing! I tried to understand this person and to have a discussion with her...that's impossible!!! I only arrived with my sister in California two weeks ago. We are here for vacations and to help my aunt in her business.

Then, I run on the treadmill before to take a shower. I prefer to run outside of house to get a breath for fresh air but I didn't have keys to close the door.

At midday, I remembered I have received a delivery for my brother: he wanted I bought hairwax. I took a picture and I will send it this tonight. I'm sure he will be happy.

For the lunch, I eat beef and mushrooms with rice. That was good! My aunt got home when I had finish my plate. After my lunch, she cooked an other meal. It's a good cook.

...In short, I leave you to work in the donuts shop this afternoon. I note the weather is cloudy for one time ^^

See you later!

wednesday 6, March 2013

Wednesday 6, March 2013

This morning, i woke up at 8:00 but I wanted to stay in bed. Unfortunately, my cell phone rang at 10:30. I pick up it but I didn't understand a thing! I tried to understand this person and to have a discussion with her, but it was impossible!!! I only arrived with my sister in California two weeks ago. We are here for vacation and to help my aunt with her business.

Then, I ran on the treadmill before taking a shower. I prefer to run outside of the house to get a breath for fresh air but I didn't have the keys to lock the door.

At midday, I remembered I should be receiving a delivery from my brother: he bought me hairwax. I took a picture and I will send it tonight. I'm sure he will be happy.

For lunch, I ate beef and mushrooms with rice. It was good! My aunt got home when I had finished my plate. After my lunch, she cooked another meal. She is a good cook.

...In short, I leave you to work in the donuts shop this afternoon. I note the weather is cloudy for a change^^

See you later!