Loss.

Hello. I want to offer my condolences on the death of the president of Venezuela Hugo Chavez. I heard about it yesterday morning. All day I was very upset. He was one of the most prominent leaders, happy, cheerful, he has done a lot for his people. He was loved by so many people. I and not only I had hoped that he would recover. Very sorry. I have a feeling that my relative died. It would seem what matter to me, where Belarus and where Venezuela, but I am very close to my heart took the loss. I hope that his place will be good adequate person and Venezuela will only develop.

Loss.

Hello. I want to offer my condolences on the death of the president of Venezuela Hugo Chavez. I heard about it yesterday morning. All day I was very upset. He was one of the most prominent leaders, happy, cheerful and he has done a lot for his people. He was loved by so many people. I, and not only I, had hoped that he would recover. Very sorry. I have a feeling that my relative has died. It may seem strange that it matters to me, given where Belarus and where Venezuela are, but he was very close to my heart and I took the loss. I hope that in his place will be a good adequate person and Venezuela will only develop.