About Maupassant's novel: Bel Ami

I'm reading this novel and I find that it's really perfect. Maupassant describes the human nature with reality. He digs deeply mind and soul of men but of women too. In fact, the writer seems a woman because he reasons like a woman and feels love and passion like her. Do you agree?

About Maupassant's novel: Bel Ami

I'm reading this novel and I find (or I think) that it's really perfect. Maupassant describes the human nature with reality. He not only digs deeply into the mind and soul of men but of women too. In fact, the writer seems to be a woman (or could be a woman) because he reasons like a woman and feels love and passion like her one. (meaning like a woman) Do you agree?

Also, there is a difference between American English and British English. If you need to speak English because you are interested in moving to London, you should follow or be friends with people from that area or who people who know British English.

I hope this helps.

About Maupassant's novel: Bel Ami

I'm reading this novel and I find that it's really perfect. Maupassant describes the human nature with reality. He digs deeply into the mind and soul of men and women too. In fact, the writer seems to be a woman because he reasons like a woman and feels love and passion like her. Do you agree?

This was very good. 

You could also say, "He digs deep into the mind and soul of both men and women.

More notebook entries written in Italian