Nice meeting you all!

Hello everyone, my name is Tiffany. I am from Taiwan. I am currently pursuing my master degree in United States. I am now studying Human Computer Interaction which is a subject that I have a lot of opportunity to interact with people and find out what their needs are.
I like to travel and see the world. Experiencing different cultures and learn their different perspectives toward the world.Nice meeting you all. Hope that I can learn a lot from this website and I am willing to share my answers about Chinese Mandarin.

Nice meeting you all!

Hello everyone, my name is Tiffany. I am from Taiwan. I am currently pursuing my master's degree in United States. I am now studying Human-Computer Interface, Interaction which is a subject that I have a lot of much opportunity to interact with people and find out what their needs are.
    I like to travel and see the world. Experiencing different cultures and learning their different perspectives toward on the world.__Nice meeting you all. Hope that I can learn a lot much from this website. and If you need help with Mandarin, I am willing to share my can help. answers about Chinese Mandarin.

Nice meeting you all!

Hello everyone, my name is Tiffany. I am from Taiwan. I am currently pursuing my master degree in the United States. I am now studying Human Computer Interaction which is a subject where I have a lots of opportunities to interact with people and find out what their needs are.

I like to travel and see the world. Experiencing different cultures and learning their different perspectives toward the world. Nice meeting you all. Hope that I can learn a lot from this website and I am willing to share my answers about Chinese Mandarin.

- - - - - - 

Wow, your English is excellent! Where in the USA are you going to school? Do you also speak Taiwanese?