my family :)

I love my family, eventhough I just live with my mom and my two sisters :) my dad passed away about 3 years ago. that was the sadest thing that ever happened in my life. I love my dad so much, but I know he lives in the right place now. And for me, my mom is the greatest person, even superman can't beat her xD She is a hard worker and shopaholic too, she always do shopping almost everyday :p and about my sisters, the oldest one is still studying in university, so do i, and the youngest one is still studying in high school. eventhough we argue almost everyday, but we never get mad each other for long time. Well, I love my family so much :)

OOPT 

my family :)

I love my family, eventhough I just live with my mom and my two sisters :) my dad passed away about 3 years ago. that was the sadest thing that ever happened in my life. I love my dad so much, but I know he lives in the right place now. And For me, my mom is the greatest person, even superman can't beat her xD She is a hard worker and shopaholic too, she's always do shopping almost everyday :p and about my sisters, the oldest one is still studying in at university, so do i as do I, and the youngest one is still studying in at high school. eventhough we argue almost everyday, but we never get mad each other for a long time. Well, I love my family so much :)

This is really good English - better than some English speakers. A+

The few corrections are minor adjustments. 

my family :)

I love all my family, even though I just live with my mom and my two sisters :) my dad passed away about 3 years ago. that was the saddest thing that has ever happened in my life. I love my dad so much, but I know he lives in the right place now. And for me, my mom is the greatest person, even superman couldn't beat her xD She is a hard worker and a shopaholic too, she always goes shopping - almost everyday :p and about my sisters, the oldest one is still studying in university, as i do, and the youngest one is still studying in high school. even though we argue almost everyday, we never get mad each other for a long time. Well, I love my family so much :)

This is really good. There aren't many things that are wrong. Even and thoughh are seperate words (but they are used here correctly). At the beginning, it may be best to say 'all' before 'my family' because we use the word family in english to mean a lot of things - it can be the family who you live with, the family that you see sometimes, and often even every person you are related to! If you say 'all my family' it shows that you are not talking about just the first one of those. :-P

'And for me' works as filler but it doesn't really mean anything. If you said "And my mom, she is..." that would also work. 'Couldn't' is probably better than 'can't' as can't suggests that they actually competed. :-P

Shopping is a strange word, because if you go out and shop, then you 'go shopping'. If you don't go (such as shopping online) then you 'do some shopping'. I don't really know why. :-D

'so do i' makes sense but not very well in the context given. 'as i do' works a lot better. And near the end, you didn't need that 'but' because of the 'even though'. If 'even though' had not been in that sentence, you would have needed to say 'but'. ;-D

Overall, this is really really good. ;-D