Decision moment. Follow a career by love or by money?

Well, here in Brazil, for get on a University is different from others countries. Here, we do a test called ''ENEM', a test with questions from history, biology, chemistry, physical, portuguese, english or spanish, geografy.. All we learn during our years of school. We do the test, and according with the punctuation that we did, we chose a course. To do medicine here, you have to be awesome in all the test. It's very competitive. In others countries, in college, people have the chance to try some areas they have interest. Here, no. We have to do the test, and choose what career follow, just reading on internet about the profession and asking for professionals about that career. It's very complicated and unfair. With seventeen or eighteen years old, we have to decide what do in the rest of our lifes. I'm studying for the ''ENEM'' this year. My parents want a medical daughter, but my vocation is for Journalism, comunication.. But the labor market in this area here in Brazil is very difficult. The profession is little recognized, and with a small remuneration too. I'm suffering a lot with that. And, to worsen, I think one day, I'll live in England. I wonder if there, I could have success in area. Wish me lucky, everybody!

Decision moment. Follow a career for by love or by for money?

Well, here in Brazil, for getting into on a University is different from others countries. Here, we do a test called ''ENEM', a test with questions from history, biology, chemistry, physicsal, portuguese, english or spanish, geography.. All we learn Everything we learnt during our years of school. We do take the test, and according to the results, with the punctuation that we did, we choose a course. To do medicine here, you have to be awesome in all areas of the test. It's very competitive. In others countries, in college, people in college have the chance to try some areas [they have interest ][that they are interested in]. Here, no. We have to take do the test, and choose what career to follow, just by reading on the internet about the profession and asking for professionals about that career. It's very complicated and unfair. With Being seventeen or eighteen years old, we have to decide what do in for the rest of our lives. I'm studying for the ''ENEM'' this year. My parents want a medical daughter, but my vocation is for Journalism, comunication.. But the labor market in this area here in of Brazil is very difficult. The profession [is little recognized][gets little recognition], and with a small remuneration [compensation?] too. I'm suffering dealing a lot with that. And, to make things worse to worsen, I think one day, I'll live in England. I wonder if there, I could have success in this area. Wish me lucky, everybody!

Good job!