watching the clouds throug my window.

It´s darkening and, while the landscape color dissapears, I find myself looking al the sky through my window, watching how clouds turn grey and the sky blue still resists. Suddenly, a small light appears behind a cloud, flashing like a lighthouse in the distance. It´s a plane and I wonder how many people are flying all around the world in this moment. Quickly turn on my computer, and search in google. The result is amazing and leaves me breathless... Nearly a million people is up there, flying in the sky!... amazing!

watching the clouds throug my window.

It's darkening and while the landscape color disappears, I find myself looking at the sky through my window, watching how clouds turn grey* and the sky blue still resists. Suddenly, a small light appears behind a cloud, flashing like a lighthouse in the distance. It's a plane and I wonder how many people are flying all around the world in this moment. Quickly I turn on my computer, and search in Google. The result is amazing and leaves me breathless... Nearly a million people are up there, flying in the sky!... amazing!

This was very good. One note: *while "grey" is correct, in American English it is spelled "gray"