Today is women's day

In Russia and some other countries today is women's day! I adore this holiday, men attend to women. They are very polite today. In the morning I woke up and saw the flowers on the table. My mood became good at once.My father and brother congratulated me and mother. After that we went to relatives. My grandmother cooked many tasty things. We ate and spoke. We laughed. It was nice! After that I met my boyfriend and we saw cinema and ate pizza. On this day I got several presents. It was good day!.. Day of nice mood,gulosity,presents.

Today is Women's Day

In Russia and some other countries, today is Women's Day! I adore this holiday; men attend to women. They are very polite today. In the morning I woke up and saw the flowers on the table. My mood became good at once. My father and brother congratulated me and mother. After that we went to relatives. My grandmother cooked many tasty things. We ate and spoke. We laughed. It was nice! After that, I met my boyfriend and we went to the cinema and ate pizza. On this day I got several presents. It was good day!.. Day of nice mood, gulosity, presents.

-------

Excellent! The only real problem was with the cinema. Cinema is usually the place, so you can either "go to the cinema" or "go to the theater" OR "see a movie" or "watch a film." "Saw cinema doesn't really work. Happy 8th of March!!!))

Oh, also I've never heard the word "gulosity" before, it is not common at all, but I researched it and you used it correctly, I think)))