Female Day

OOPT

Today is Femail day in Russia. Me sister, her son and I went to the new shopping mall for fun. There was nice atmosphere, men presented tulips to women, many friendly and kind people were there. What I liked more is design of this centre: there were different popular monuments on each floor such as Statue of Liberty, Leaning Tower of Pisa and the lift was look like Big Ben. I think it is a great idea. There is very cosily and you walk there like in Europe streets)

Woman's Day

Today is Woman's day in Russia. My sister, her son and I went to the new shopping mall for fun. With so many kind and friendly people there, and the men presenting tulips to the women, the atmosphere was nice.

What I liked the most was the mall's design. There were different popular monuments on each floor,  such as the Statue of Liberty, Leaning Tower of Pisa and the lift that resembled Big Ben. I thought it was interesting. It was very cosey and it felt like you were walking in the streets of Europe.

Female Day

Today is Female Femail day in Russia. My sister, her son and I went to the new shopping mall for fun. There was a nice atmosphere...the lift looked like Big Ben. I think it is a great idea. There is very cosily and you walk there like in European streets or you walk there as if you are walking in streets of Europe)