Go everywhere

Today, it is common sights that people live and work in a distance from their home or even their motherland. However, the question is whether this phenomenon has more negative impacts on society. Generally, I believe it is a good thing.

Firstly, it gives people more options to choose where they live or work, and at the same time they are able to keep close touch with their families. In the past, it was impossible for them to keep a balance between family and work. It is because if they had to work in another town, it would take them days or months to commute, which they could not afford. On the Contrary, in this era even if people live in another continent to experience life or for career development, they can also keep touch with their parents, friends by SMS, phone calls or just going back to their hometowns by air. So people have more freedom of choice in life and work.

Moreover, it benefits international business. It is understandable that most enterprises require employees to travel around for business so as to develop new markets or negotiate with cooperative partners. To a large extent, they promote the development of global trade.

However, it is harmful for family cohesion. Being separated from family and friends usually provokes a sense of alienation. With the passage of time, those who only rely on modern technology to maintain relationships will find that the emotional bond between their families and themselves is being undermined. Children need fathers’ embrace rather than a hundred phone calls and wives prefer a everyday’s accompany instead of waiting for several months to see their husbands.

In summary, I believe the modern life styles do more good than harm to people. Meanwhile, we should not neglect potential problems brought by this. After all, nothing can replace the days we spent with our families.

Go everywhere

Today, it is common sights that people live and work in a distance from their home or even their motherland. However, the question is whether this phenomenon has more negative than positive impacts on society. Generally, I believe it is a good thing.

Firstly, it gives people more options to choose where they live or work, and at the same time they are able to keep close touch with their families. In the past, it was impossible for them to keep a balance between family and work. It was because if they had to work in another town, it would take them days or months to commute, which they could not afford. On the contrary, in this era even if people live in another continent to experience life or for career development, they can also keep in touch with their parents and friends by SMS, phone calls or just going back to their hometowns by air. So people have more freedom of choice in life and work.

In summary, I believe the modern life styles do more good than harm to people. Meanwhile However, we should not neglect potential problems brought by this. After all, nothing can replace the days we spend with our families.

Really good. :)