Self Intruduce For A JOB

I feel so luky and pleasure to have this oppportunity to introtuce myself. I enjoy every day of my life ,espescaily this four years , If it is suitable to use several words to concude my colledge life, that is,two majors, several activities and countless lectures. The two major ,undoultedly, means cultural industry management and english, which give me an access to the art of culture,pilosphy, management ,conmunication as well as creativity. I am busy with activities,including speech competitions , Drama performances,group projects and so on . Some of them was directed by me .During the process of these activities ,I gradually understand to cooperate with others ,to leader the team, and to share happiness of success with team members .What’s more, I was absorbed to all kinds of lectures as long as I have spare time , and I hold the value that learing is no end . Actually to say, college make me changed a lot . It is in xiangtan universerty where I firstly frmly believe that I would get what I want so long as I am dilident . And if I have the honor to be one of your employees , I will take all my efforts to finish my work.Thank you.