Kindly make a correction of my essay.Thank you in advance.

Essay Topic:
Even though developing countries receive financial aid,poverty is still a problem.Some people believe that to eliminate poverty in developing countries other forms of aids are needed.
To what extend do you agree or disagree?Suggest what other form of aid could be offered.
In recent years, post World Wars, most of the developed nations take keen interest and responsibility in providing aids to under-developed and developing nations. In spite of it, many countries are still trapped in this vicious circle of poverty for reasons being vast. Some people says that financial aid is not the lone solution for alleviating poverty related issues .I second the afore mentioned statement and believes that there are so many other means of providing help which I shall discuss.
Firstly, many of the financial aids provided are not delivered properly to make the right use of it due to the government being corrupted and the lay people being uneducated .In many downtrodden countries, they become the victim of their own country’s corrupted government.
Secondly, provision of money directly will not motivate or help people to live a better life out of poverty. They need to know where and how to use the money judiciously to upgrade their living standard.
Therefore, in my opinion, if the main motivation behind helping the poorer nations is to help them out of poverty, the developed nations should adopt other methods of help. Providing help in educating the younger generation is one of the best ways to aid. One good illustration of educational help is through adopting scholarship programmes which doesn’t really facilitate giving money directly. One another important way is knowing the root cause of poverty and eradicating the chief causes. Last but not the least, fund providers should not give help to poorer nations through their government, instead should appoint United Nation agencies such as UNICEF or UNESCO in delivering help in means of man power or medical facilities.
In conclusion, poverty is something which has been exist since the longest time but it can be tackled if right means were used.Finacial help is undeniably very crucial but there are certain other ways to help poverty in this world.

Essay Topic:
    Even though developing countries receive financial aid, poverty is still a problem. Some people believe that to eliminate poverty in developing countries, other forms of aid are needed.
    To what extent do you agree or disagree?  Suggest what other forms of aid could be offered.

In recent years, post World Wars, most of the developed nations have taken a  keen interest and responsibility in providing aid to under-developed and developing nations. In spite of this, many countries are still trapped in this a vicious circle  cycle of poverty for many  reasons being vast. Some people say that financial aid is not the lone sole solution for alleviating poverty related issues . I second the afore mentioned statement I agree with this idea and believe that there are so many other means of providing help which I shall discuss.

Firstly, many much of the financial aid provided is not delivered properly and so cannot be correctly used  to make the right use of it due to the government corruption and the lay people being uneducated lack of education. In many downtrodden countries, they become the victim of their own country’s corrupt government.

Secondly, provision of money directly will not motivate or help people to make a better life and get out of poverty. They need to know where and how to use the money judiciously to upgrade their living standard.
    Therefore, in my opinion, if the main motivation behind helping the poorer nations is to help them out of poverty, the developed nations should adopt other methods of help. Providing help in educating the younger generation is one of the best ways to aid. One good illustration of educational help is through adopting scholarship programmes which doesn’t don't really facilitate giving money directly. One another important way is knowing understanding the root causes of poverty and eradicating the chief causes trying to eradicate those causes. Last but not the least, fund providers should not give help to poorer nations through their governments, instead they should appoint United Nation agencies such as UNICEF or UNESCO in delivering help via means of manpower or medical facilities.

In conclusion, poverty is something which has been existed since the longest time but it can be tackled if the right means were are  used.  Finacial help is undeniably very crucial but there are certainly other ways to help poverty in this world.