about me

first of all i am a palesinian girl living in israel
i am almost 18 years old iam in a hight school these is my last year:))
my major in school is elctricity and iam enjoynig studing it:)
ummm iam palying guitar and i will start to play oud i love to listen to oriantel music.
umm thats it if you wanna know more about my personlty feel free to talk with me

First of all, I am a Palesinian girl living in Israel.

I am almost 18 years old and I am in a hight high school. This is my last year:))
    My major in school is electricity electrical engineering and I am enjoynig studing enjoying studying it:)
    Umm, iam palying I also play guitar and I will start to play (playing) the oud because I love to listen (listening) to oriantel Oriental music.
    Umm, that's about it. If you wanna know more about my personality feel free to talk with me!

Just to add: I'm not sure how the school system works over there. But in most places, if you are still in high school, then you don't have a major until you start college. So if that's what you mean, I would just say: I'm studying electrical engineering in school.

:)

About Me

I am almost 18 years old. am in a hight school, this is my last year. :))
    My major in school is electricity and am enjoying studing it. :)
    Ummm. I like palying guitar and I will start to play out. I love listening to oriental music.
    Umm. That's it, if you want to know more about my personality feel free to talk with me.

More notebook entries written in Arabic