About Odessa

Hi all! I wanna tell you more about Odessa. Odessa is the city near by Black Sea with soft climate. In people it's called "Pearl by the sea" or "South Palmyra". I really like my hometown. There are many beautiful views . History of Odessa also very interesting. The city was founded by Catherine II. There was a lot of famous mayors:De Ribas, Richelieu, Langeron and Vorontsov .People are very kind, cheerful,kind-hearted, talkative here. Everyone who have ever been in Odessa want to come again.
Welcome!!!

I liked it =)

About Odessa

Welcome!!!

About Odessa

Hello, everyone! I would like to tell you more about Odessa. Odessa is a city near the Black Sea with a moderate climate. Colloquially, it's called the "Pearl By The Sea" or "South Palmyra".

I really like Odessa, as it is my hometown. (когда ты говоришь о своем "hometown", лучше указать название города.) . There are many beautiful sights, and the history of Odessa is also very interesting (captivating наверное будет лучше, так как слово "interesting" стало недавно таким чрезмирным словом, как слова "awesome", "cool" - люди употребляют эти слова чаще всего, поэтому эти слова теряют значение.). The city was founded by Catherine II. There were a lot of famous mayors — De Ribas, Richelieu, Langeron and Vorontsov . The locals of Odessa are very kind, cheerful, kind-hearted, and talkative. here. Everyone who has ever been to Odessa wants to return to this great city.

Welcome!

About Odessa

Hi all! I want to tell you more about Odessa. Odessa is the city nearby Black Sea with soft climate. In people it's called "Pearl by the sea" or "South Palmyra". I really like my hometown. There are many beautiful views . History of Odessa also very interesting. The city was founded by Catherine II. There was a lot of famous mayors: De Ribas, Richelieu, Langeron and Vorontsov .People are very kind, cheerful,kind-hearted, talkative here. Everyone who has ever been in Odessa wants to come again.
    Welcome!!!

About Odessa

Hi all! I want to tell you more about Odessa. Odessa is a city near by Black Sea with a soft climate. To some people it's called "Pearl by the sea" or "South Palmyra". I really like my hometown. There are many beautiful views . The history of Odessa also very interesting. The city was founded by Catherine II. There were a lot of famous mayors:De Ribas, Richelieu, Langeron and Vorontsov .People are very kind, cheerful,kind-hearted and talkative here. Anyone who has ever been to Odessa knows to come again.
    Welcome!!!

About Odessa

Hi all! I wanna tell you more about Odessa. Odessa is the a city near by the Black Sea with  that has a mild soft climate. In people it's called People call it the "Pearl by the sea" or "South Palmyra". I really like my hometown. There are It has many beautiful views . The  history of Odessa is also very interesting. The city was founded by Catherine II. and there was were a lot of famous mayors:De Ribas, Richelieu, Langeron and Vorontsov. People are very nice kind, cheerful, kind-hearted, and talkative here. Everyone Anyone who has ever been in Odessa wants to come here again.
    You are welcome!!!