英语学习:痛苦的背单词

This morning my teacher told me that"Your english is good. "I am so haapy.But she lets me to remember more words.It is very hard for me.I hate to remember words.Because i always forget it and need to remember again.Repeated process is easy to make me boring.But if i do not do it,i can not improve my english.So does some one have good methodes to remember words?

英语学习:痛苦的背单词

This morning my teacher told me either a)  that my English was good or b) "Your English is good". But she lets me to [forces me to or keeps me] remember more words.It is very hard for me.I hate to remember words.Because i always forget it [those] and need to remember again.Repeated process is easy to make me boring.But if i do not do it,i can not improve my english.So does some one [someone] have good methodes [methods] to remember words?

[Well, I`m not a teacher, but from my language experience I`ve learned 2 things:
    1) Don`t waste time learning words (or any other information) for which you see no use. I`ve spent about a month with an English learning group of young girls: the teacher was fine, and everything was great except for  they mostly diskussed looks, casual talks, and relationships - the stuff I neither liked nor needed. In this particular case, remembering the words and phrases like "bristles" or "going all the way" was...painful. So at the end I just left - for good.
    2) Find the keys. Virtually everything you can or need to remember has the "key" -an association, an image you can use as an anchor to return to the stuff you want to recall. The key you might want to use depends on your experiences, perception, and strong points. For example, my strong point is visual thinking, so I`ve found a textbook that works with visual images: http://easywaytolearnchinese.blogspot.com/2009/12/fun-with-chinese-characters.html . It`s pretty childish, but visual images and humour work well for me. If you`re not visual, you can try different approaches, lile spelling the word aloud and, maybe, trying to connect the sound to some sound you already know, or even mixing the experiences - say, my way to remember 子 was the tactile sensation of a bent wire, and I used the cow`s image and the sensation of rough tree bark to  remember 木(Mu is the word we use to describe how the cow sounds)]