My Bucket List

I picked out five goals I want to achieve in my life.

First of all, I am seriously eager to get a fluency in English.
Honestly I've thought Engilsh can be mastered perfectly in several years if only I study very hard.
However, it was my misunderstanding.
The more I study English, the more I need to face frustrating things such as challengingly academic vocabulary.
After going through a long tunnel of despair, I acknowleged that mastering a language is a life-long goal.
So I'm not going to be stucked at childish concept like "If I master English, I'll never study this anymore."
It also applies to other languages that I'd like to learn.

Secondly, before I close my eyes in a coffin, I wish to take travel all over the world by bike as far as I can.
Five-months bicycle trip through Asia that I took before, totally changed my life in 180 degrees.
I can't forget this mesmerizing experience and want to continue it.

Thirdly, I want to improve my classic guitar skills. I enjoy the happiest moments whenever I play or listen the guitar music. The sound of the guitar string always makes my heart pump delightfully.
I can play only five songs but I hope I can master at least more than 100 songs.

Next of my wish is to be a person who can contribute to resolve international issues, especially global poverty. I hope to make the world better place to live in.

Last wish is to marry a girl who can stroll together along the path of life.
Before changing my mind, I didn't even want to marry. But recently, after a soul-searching, I recognized I am such a lonesome person so I decided to marry someone in the future.

Thanks for reading! I hope to get corrections! Thank you so much!

My Bucket List

Honestly, I've I thought English can could be mastered perfectly in several years if only I studied very hard.
    However, it was my misunderstanding.
    So, I'm not going to be stucked at the childish concept like, "If I master English, I'll never study this anymore."

Secondly, before I close my eyes in a coffin leave this earthly plane, I wish to take travel all over the world by bike as far as I can.
    The five-months bicycle trip through Asia that I took, before, totally changed my life in 180 degrees.
    I can't forget this mesmerizing experience and want would like to continue it.

Thirdly, I want to improve my classic guitar skills. I have enjoy the happiest moments whenever I play or listen to the guitar music. The sound of the guitar string always makes my heart pump beat delightfully.
    I can play only five songs, but I hope I can master at least more than 100 songs.

Next of My next wish is to be a person who can contribute to resolving international issues, especially global poverty. I hope to make the world better place to live in.

My last wish on this list is to marry a girl who can stroll together walk with along the path of life.
    Before changing my mind In the past, I didn't even want to marry. But recently, after a soul-searching, I recognized realised that I am such a lonesome person so I decided to marry someone in the future.