money back in change

In our Country we often use cash. When you goes in the morning to convenience store, you can have 1000 rubles (one cash note) and you need bread for 18 rubles. And seller says to you: I cant give you money back in change. I have not short change. And you go to another, and another, and another.... It may be so irritating.

Money Back in Change

In our country, we often use cash. When you go to the convenience store in the morning, you can have 1000 rubles (one cash note) and you need bread for 18 rubles. The seller may say to you: I can't give you money back in change. I'm short on change. Then you go to another store, and another, and another.... It can be so irritating.

It's the same in my country. In the morning, especially on the weekends, we often get in customers who want to break 100 dollars (solid) on a 79 cent pack of gum, or a 33 cent piece of caramel... and we only start out with 100 dollars in our tills... I often have to tell customers that it's best to break the big bills closer to mid-day, haha.