What other service you want from internet?

Internet has revolutionized the data gathering process to a great extent.Can you imagine a day without Internet?.it would be awful i am sure. The world will get petrified if entire internet got shut down for a day so we can come to my point now.What other service you want from internet which is currently unavailable?.I have no doubt you will think for a while because it is providing a wide range of services that you want in your daily life anyway my answer to the above question would be.
It should get elements of Artificial Intelligence and a better way of organizing data so that it can be mined with perfect accuracy .Browser could work on voice recognition and it can interact with us through voice.

thank you for reading and post your answer.

What other service do you want from the Internet?

The Internet has revolutionized the data gathering process to a great extent.Can you imagine a day without the Internet?.It would be awful, I am sure. The world will get would be petrified if the entire Internet got were to shut down for a day. So we can come to my point now. What other service do you want from the Internet which is currently unavailable?.I have no doubt you will think about this for a while because it is providing a wide range of services that you want in your daily life anyway. My answer to the above question would be.that it should get elements of Artificial Intelligence and a better way of organizing data so that it can be mined with perfect accuracy. .Browsers could work on voice recognition and it can could interact with us through voice.

Thank you for reading and posting your answer.