It is my first visit this site

Today i wake up very early and understand that i want to improve my knowledge of English.I have been searching for the best site during this year and i have found it!))Also I think that there I can find a lot of usefull information and partners to talk with.
I am a pupil and in the nearest future i will have an exam.I hope that can practise Ehglish there and will pass this exam!)

Corrections in red.  Stylistic changes to make it sound a little more natural in blue.

It is my first visit to this site.

Today I woke up very early, and understood that I want to improve my knowledge of English. I have been searching for the best site during the year, and I have found it! ))  I also I think that there I can find a lot of useful information and partners to talk with here.
    I am a student, and in the near future I will have an exam.  I hope that can practise English here and will pass the exam!)

At your age it is more appropriate -- at least in American English -- to call a person of your age (17) a student, rather than a pupil.  If you were about 12 or younger, I would call you a pupil.  Also, in American English, we write practice.  However, British English "practise" (as a verb) is perfectly correct.

You write very well.