A letter to ask for support

Dear Bill,

I can't believe it has been nearly six months since we last met, how fast time flies. Nowrooz is near in Iran. Your name came up in a conversation the other day and I just wanted to see how you are doing and what you have been up to.

My cousin, Mohammad, has managed to get a visa to Australia. He's in Melbourne now. My friend Hamed (the one who dropped us at Niasar by his car) has just imported some banners from China. I have left my last job, but I'm happy to announce I've been waiting to be referred to a good job as a translator in a news agency in Tehran. I've attended the interviews and I hope to be accepted. Fleur is about to take an important exam in Isfahan. She and I miss the night we had dinner together. My uncle Ahmad is busy and anxious these days because he's doing up the downstairs where you were accommodated.

How has life been treating you up in Brisbane? I'm usually in touch with my cousin, Mohammad because he's kind of more than a cousin to me. He says it's hot this time of year in Australia. Where are you now? Mohammad said you might meet each other some day. Mohammad and I are at the same age and have grown up together in the big yard of the house. So, I'd appreciate it, if you could do me a favor and guide him whenever you can. As you know, Iranians care a lot about family. My parents didn't have any more brothers for me; however Mohammad is just the same as my brother. I've thought him English and I'm actually a bit worried how well he can make it through living in a foreign country.

I hope you have plans to travel to Iran again. If so, I would be glad to accommodate you in Kashan. I would love to hear all about your life and trips over the last months. Please don't hesitate to write back.

Best wishes,
Saeed

A letter to ask for support

Dear Bill,

I can't believe it has been nearly six months since we last met, how fast time flies! Nowrooz is near(nearby?) in Iran. Your name came up in a conversation the other day and I just wanted to see how you are doing and what you have been up to.

My cousin, Mohammad, has managed to get a visa to Australia. He's in Melbourne now. My friend Hamed (the one who dropped us at Niasar by his car) has just imported some banners from China. I have left my last job, but I'm happy to announce I've been referred to a good job as a translator in a news agency in Tehran. I've attended the interviews and I hope to be accepted. Fleur is about to take an important exam in Isfahan. We both miss the night we [all] had dinner together. My uncle Ahmad is busy and anxious these days because he's fixing up the [room/area] downstairs where you stayed.

How has life been treating you up in Brisbane? I'm usually in touch with my cousin, Mohammad because he's like a cousin to me. He says it's hot this time of year in Australia. Where are you now? Mohammad said you might meet each other some day. Mohammad and I are the same age and grew up together in the big yard of the house (?). So, I'd appreciate it if you could do me a favor and show him around whenever you can. As you know, Iranians care a lot about family. My parents didn't have any more brothers for me; however Mohammad is like a brother. I've taught him English and I'm actually a bit worried how well he can make it through living in a foreign country.

Best wishes,
    Saeed