Night person

OOPT

I have been a night person for years. Night is another world. Full of peace and tranquility away from the noise of people and the hustle of life. You can withdraw and listen to yourself better, think more clearly because the inner voice of your thoughts becomes so clear when there is no other voice around. Every now and then you may hear someone talking outside, a dog barking, or a car passing by. but other than that, it's only silence.

But I miss sunrise. On these few occasions when I stay till sunrise, I realize the beauty of what I am missing. The very early moments of the day. birds' twittering, and beautiful young faint sunlight.

The drawbacks are : being asleep when everyone else is awake, interrupted sleep, and after a long time of being a night person, it becomes very hard to go back to normal morning life.

I have been a night person for years (or: I have always been a night person). Night is another world. Full of peace and tranquility away from the noise of people and the hustle of life. You can withdraw and listen to yourself better, think more clearly because the inner voice of your thoughts becomes so clear when there is no other voice around. Every now and then you may hear someone talking outside, a dog barking, or a car passing by. But other than that, it's only silence.

But I miss (the) sunrise. On these few occasions when I stay up till sunrise, I realize the beauty of what I am missing. The very early moments of the day. Birds twittering. And beautiful young the beauty of faint sunlight.

The drawbacks are: being asleep when (or: while) everyone else is awake, interrupted sleep, and after a long time of being a night person, it becomes very hard to go back to normal morning life.

Woo!