Fly in Nepal

Nowadays ,we are meeting many troubles,we are tired in dealing with them.I always feel tired . So last month,I went to travel by myself.I taked paragliding,walked in jungle ,played with local students... I felt like a bird . Everything is beautiful in my eyes. My heart is peaceful.Because there are friendly people and natural sights . The life here is far away from the city .No noise, no business ,no work...I really like this feeling.

Fly in Nepal

----

My trip to Nepal

These days, we're always busy, constantly having to deal with stuff. I got tired of it so last month I took a trip by myself. I went paragliding, walked through the jungle, and played with the local students. I felt a bird. Everything was beauitful in my eyes. I felt at peace because everyone was friendly and everything was natural. The life here is far away from the hustle and bustle of city life. No noise, business, or work: I really like this feeling.