A trick to use when having an interview

Having an interview always gives me stomach-ache! I can't help but be nervous and have shaky hands. However, I tend use a sort of trick to hide all that tension by maintaining a smile on my face the whole time which makes me look like a confident cheerful person (which I am, btw, only when I'm nervous I don't look like one). An interviewer once gave me a feedback on my interview saying that one of the good things I did was answering the questions with a smile on my face which made him want to listen to whatever I wanted to say and agree with it. Needless to say, I was very pleased to hear so. So when you have an interview don't forget to smile as it has magical results and a great impact! Good luck:)

A trick to use when having an interview

Having an interview always gives (or: Interviews always give) me a stomach ache! I can't help but (to) be nervous and have shaky hands. However, I tend use a sort of trick to hide all that tension by maintaining a smile on my face the whole time, which makes me look like a confident and cheerful person (which I am, btw by the way, only but it's only when I'm nervous that I don't look like one I am (or, to avoid repetition of "I am": but (it's only) when I'm nervous it doesn't seem like it). An interviewer once gave me a feedback on my interview saying that one of the good things I did was answering the questions with a smile on my face which made him want to listen to whatever I wanted to say and agree with it. Needless to say, I was very pleased to hear so. So when (whenever/the next time) you have an interview, don't forget to smile as it has (can have) magical results and a great impact on your life! Good luck:)

Great job, both on the entry and your interview! You're right, smiling does go a very long way. ;)