I’d like you to correct my English writing errors, I want to learn the better expressions.

마음이 편안하다. 매번 불안해서 잠도 뒤척여서 아침에 개운하지 않았는데, 오늘은 다른 날과는 다르게 꿈도 꾸지 않고, 자고 일어나니 상쾌하다. 걱정거리들도 생각나지 않는다. 그냥 편할 뿐. 힘든 일을 마치고 푹 자고 일어난 느낌. 참 살다보면 알다가도 모를 일이 참 많이도 일어난다.

I feel at ease. I would toss and turn all the time and feel bad in the morning after sleeping, but unlike other days, I fell into a deep dreamless sleep and got up in the morning, feeling refreshed. A cause of worry also doesn’t come into my head. I just feel peaceful, This is much like a pleasant feeling after I finish the hard work and have a good sleep. What one does’t understand has happen many times in life.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I’d like you to correct my English writing errors. I want to learn the better expressions.

녹색 = 좋은
    주황색 = 보정
    파랑색= 의견

I feel at ease.

I would toss and turn all the time and feel bad in the morning after sleeping I felt bad in the morning because I tossed and turned all night, while sleeping

Unlike other days, I fell into a deep dreamless sleep and got up in the morning, feeling refreshed.

A cause of worry also doesn’t come into my head. I don't think of the things that worry me.

I just feel peaceful, This is much like a pleasant feeling after I finish the hard work and have a good sleep. It's the same pleasant feeling I get after I finish a hard day of work and have a good sleep.

What one does’t understand has happen many times in life. I don't understand why but it has happened many times in my life. 

One는 너무 형식적이다 그리고 거의 사용하지 않습니다 

One = Me, myself or I 

문장 연접하다 =  however

yet

consequently

although

also

because

and

잘했어!! If there is anything you want to know, just ask!! :)

Sorry, I don't know Korean but I can still help by guessing from your context.  So if I guessed, wrong, please let me know :)

I feel ill at ease. [This is because of your next line.  You can also write as, "I need to feel at ease". It is even better to write this way as it feels more natural]

This morning I feel refreshed and my mind at ease.  This is because I usually feel dreadful the next day after would toss and turnturning and tossing all  the time and feel bad in the morning after sleeping night long., but unlike other days, Unlike most nights, last night, I fell was able to fall into a deep dreamless sleep and got up in the morning, feeling refreshed. A cause of Nary a worry also doesn’t come entered into my mind head. I just feel so peaceful today., This is much like a pleasant feeling after I after finishing a the hard day's work and able to have a good night's sleep. What one does’t understand has happen many times in life. [I really don't understand this line.  Google translate doesn't help either. So I don't know how to correct or to express it better]. 

I’d like you to correct my English writing errors. I want to learn how to  the better expressions myself.