Do you believe in something like that I did?

Indeed when I wanted to do something, I never let the others know it. let me give you an example, if I start learning a new language I do my best to keep it quite, at least for a while. I had two reasons to do it. first, whenever the others found out what I was doing, I couldn't continue that anymore. I know my ex-idea is named superstition but when something happen constantly, it's really hard to believe that it has always happened eventually. Second, I sometimes made a wrong a decision and I started learning something which I was not cut out for that so I gradually lost my entire interest and finally I quit learning it, in the situation like this when somebody knew what happened, he/she kept nagging and said to me what nobody likes to hear that.

Now almost everything has changed, of course THE OTHERS behave completely the same but I have promised myself not to pay attention to their words and I find out everything depends on how much determination I have to do what I want to do. There is a saying that says :"whenever you want to do something you'll find a way to do it if you don't want to it you'll find an excuse". Maybe it's true about me.
This process (the change of my idea) is still ongoing but I know that I'm on the right track!

OOPT

Do you believe in something similar to what I used to believe in?

When I wanted to do something, I never used let others know it. Let me give you an example, if I started learning a new language I did my best to keep it quiet, at least for a while. I had two reasons for this. First, whenever others found out what I was doing, I couldn't continue doing it anymore. I know my former way of thinking is called superstition, but when something happens constantly, you start to believe it will always happen. 

Second, I sometimes made wrong decisions. I would start to learn something that I was not cut out for,  then I gradually lost interest, and finally I would quit. In a situation like this, when someone in my life knew what happened, he or she would nag me and say things no one likes to hear.

Now almost everything has changed, those persons behave the same, but I have promised myself not to pay attention to their words. I have found out that everything depends on how much determination I have to do what I want to do. There is a saying by Jim Rohn: "If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse"; maybe it's true about me. 

This process of changing the way I think is still ongoing, but I know that I'm on the right track!