Fun Taiwan challenge

Today I watcehd a tv show named 'Fun Taiwan challenge'. This show is desigend for foreigners who want to explore Taiwan's beautiful landscapes and experience our tranditional local lifes while taking on some chanllenges at the same time.

At first, I was not interested in watching this show because I didn't know any of those paticipants. During a weekend I spent my vacation at Alishan and I occasionly watched it. I found it was so fun. In the episode, those paticipants were devided into two groups. The task was to memorize poetry and then they needed to speak it out to passagers to find out who was the writter of the poem. The team which have spent more time needed to go to another eliminate game. After watching this episode, I've became a fan of it. Watching those foreingers communicate with local Taiwanese is so fun and it can help me to get to know my culture at the same time.

This seoson is going to the end. Now only 3 finales left. Next week the campion will be came out. Today my favorite participant, Anna , was eliminated. She failed to beat her rival, Rocky, at the eliminated game. Her jounery in Taiwan was over.

I don't like Rocky at all. She herself also said on the show that many paticipants wanted her to go home so badly. I've only watched this season for three episodes or so, but I already don't like this woman. Last time she also needed to join the eliminated game. The other two paticipants were cooperating to eliminate her. However, Rocky had used a very mean way to stay in the show. She made it!

Today she was so lucky that she earned another chance to stay. I can't help but thinking this is exactly how life works. Sometimes, you are just not lucky enough to get what you want although you've already tried it very hard. Luck is just not on your side and you can't blame anything. Is it too negtive to think like this?

I am hoping Rocky won't win it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wE2YgyuXQE&feature=player_embedded

Fun Taiwan challenge

I am hoping Rocky won't win it.