Free-to-pay education in Russia

I know that in abroad many people learn in Universities for his money.
But in my country all another. More people don't want learn free in Universities.

Our government pay for us, if we decided go to higher educational . And, how I already said, my country have many stupid man, who prefer do nothing, prefer smoking and drinking alcohol, prefer go to clubs, but don't prefer go to lectures. They are getting a bad score, pass the exams double or thrice, and have nothing in his brain.

They are expelling from U., but many of them are staying. You ask me how? Very simple. They pay. Give brides teacher. Example in my U. if you want pass exam in Physics you have to pay roughly 200$. If you don't want go to physical education you pay 30$ for half-year. With English even easier you must buy tea and candy, smile, say teacher a compliment and you will have good mark for a test or exam. That all illegal, but teachers also need to eat, and don't eat a lot at 400$ per month (it middle teacher's salary).

But pay is not all. Many student getting money for his study! All who have only a good mark getting scholarships. Not bad scholarships. Example I had 400$ for month in last half-year. It was president's scholarship for excellent mark. Many of my friends have that stipend.

So, it is all about free-to-pay education in Russia. Will be happy correcting my text. If you have questions about education in Russia, write them in comments.

Have a great day.

P.s. That is my group. All study free. We have only one girl.

OOPT

Free-to-pay education in Russia
    I know that abroad, many people pay to attend University, but in my country it's different. Our government pays for us, if we decide to pursue a higher education. I've already said that my country has many stupid men who prefer to do nothing. They prefer to smoke, drink alcohol, go to clubs, and not attend lectures. They get bad grades, take exams two or three times and have nothing in their brains.

These students should be expelled from University, but many are still there. How you ask? Very simple. They pay. They give bribes to teachers; in my University if you want to pass a Physics exam you have to pay roughly $200. If you don't want go to Physical Education you pay $30 for half-year of school.
    With English it's even easier; you buy tea and candy, smile, and give the teacher a compliment then you will have a good mark for a test or exam. This is all illegal, but teachers also need to eat, and they can't eat a lot with $400 per month (this is middle teacher's salary).

However, it's not just students bribing teachers, but many students also get money for studying! All students who have good grades get scholarships. These scholarships aren't bad, in my case I had $400 a month for the last half-year of school. It was the President's scholarship for excellent marks and many of my friends also have that stipend.

So, it is all about free-to-pay education in Russia. I will be happy if you correct my entry. If you have questions about education in Russia, write them in comments.

Have a great day.

P.S. This is my group, and they all study for free. We have only one girl.