Please, can you correct my English? Thank you very much!

The Sun's shop was closing. Isaac lengthened his stride and went in before the cashier lowered the shutter of the shop. The goods had all Chinese labels. The cashier showed him the last shelf over there. Isaac checked over the boxes trying to understand where were the refreshing paper tissue packages. The owner was arguing with a couple of men in the back shop.

The Sun's shop was closing. Isaac lengthened his stride and went in before the cashier lowered the shop's shutter. The goods all had Chinese labels. The cashier showed him the last shelf over there. Isaac checked over the boxes trying to understand where were the refreshing paper tissue packages were. The owner was arguing with a couple of men in the back of the shop.

The Sun's [I assume that you are referring to the Chinese last name] shop was closing. Isaac lengthened his stride and went in just before the cashier lowered the shutter of the shop. The goods all had all Chinese labels. The cashier showed him to the last shelf over there. Isaac checked over the boxes trying to understand where were the if they were refreshing paper tissue boxes packages. In the meanwhile, the owner was arguing with a couple of men in the back of the shop.