Never give up your dream

Today is a very very special day for me.
I have a really bad mood after work, but when I get home check out my mail box ...
I want to tell everyone that I am accepted:) so excited!
I will have my Master education in Hong Kong this September;)
Future road must be hard still,but I'm convinced that"Dreams will come true only if you go after it"

Cheers!

Never give up your dream

After work I was in a really bad mood till I got home and checked my mail box ... I am so excited!
    I wanted to tell everyone that I have been accepted to XYZ University:)
    I am starting my Master's of Education in Hong Kong this September;)
    The future road will still be hard, but I'm convinced that "Dreams will come true only if you follow them".

Cheers!

I restructured the "After work" sentence because I though it flowed better and built the excitement going into the next sentence.  You could change the punctuation to alter the sentence rhythm.  For example; After work I was in a really bad mood; till, I got home and checked my mail box ...

I used "am starting" above because the tone of the text is less formal. You could also say "I begin", "I will begin to pursue", "I will start", "I will be starting", etc.

Ed.M. is actually Master of Education; but, the sentence sounds better using "Master's".

It is more common to follow a dream then to go after a dream.

I wish you well in your future studies.

Never giving up your dream

Today is a very very special day for me. I have was in a really bad mood after work, but when I got home and checked out my mail box... ... I just want to tell let everyone know that I am have been accepted!:) So excited! I will have be pursuing my Master's in Education in Hong Kong this September!

The future road must will be difficult hard still,but I'm convinced that"Dreams will come true only if you go after it" dreams come true if not abandoned. [This way, your conclusion ties nicely with your title].  

Congratulations.

Cheers!