The dream of one little child

When I was a child and hadn`t going to school yet, I very liked animals. I often watched BBC's programms about wild nature. I also remember, that had many toys of animals. My dream was see wild life by my own eyes and be closer to touch this wonderfull world. Later my hobbies was changed. I was getting older and my hobbies and priorities were changing. I thought that never come back to that dream, only if will read or tell about wild life to my child.

Now I'm 28 years old. I have a beautiful and pleasant wife. We have been married for three months. When we're planing our honeymoon, I didn't doubt in the choise and suggested a journey in Africa in this summer. It will be 7 days Safari in Kenya and next about week in Zanzibar island. My wife absolutely supports me in this choise. I hope that we will can see great migration of antelopes, big five and others animals. I' sure that it will be exciting journey and we will remember it all our life.

I also want to see culture of Africa, meet with peolpe and native tribes. My English is bad now, and it's hard to me in conversations, becouse I know not many words, and often confuse in tenses and prepositions. I have started to learn English for two months ago. Ofcourse I studied English at school and University, but it was primitive course, who didn`t give me enough knowledge. I hope to find here someone, who help me in practice and conversations, so I could easily speak in other countries without dictionary. Best regards to all readers.

Now I'm 28 years old. I have a beautiful and pleasant a good natured wife. We have been married for three months. When we're were planing for our honeymoon, I didn't without doubt in the choise and choice of suggestingseven day  journey in African safari for in this summer. It will be 7 days Safari in Kenya and next then about week in an island of Zanzibar island. My wife absolutely fully supported me in this adventure/endeavor/... [or you can write simply, "fully supported me in my choice"]  choise. I hope that we will can be able to see great migration of antelopes, big five??? and others animals. I' am sure that it will be an exciting journey and we will remember it all our life.

I also want to see different cultures of in Africa, to meet with its peolple and native tribes. My English is bad now, and it's is hard to for me to converse in it.  conversations, This is because I do not know not many words, and often get confused with the in tenses and prepositions. I have started to learn English for only two months ago. Of_course I had studied English at school and university, but it was primitive the coursewere beginning levels. , who didn't give me Not enough knowledge garnered. I hope to find here someone here , who can help me in practise and in speaking conversations, so that I could can easily speak converse in other countries without resorting to a dictionary. Thanks and best regards to you all readers.

Because of time zone differences, it is difficult to help you speak the language.  Helping you write better is easier at my own time and pace.  If you can write good, you can speak good and vice versa.

The Dream of One little Small Child [There is a difference between "little" and "small".  "small" refers to size.  "little" can also mean many things.  See an explanation http://www.differencebetween.com/difference-between-small-and-vs-little/]

When I was a child and hadn`t not old enough to going to school yet, I very liked animals. I often watched BBC's programms about wild nature as I like animals very much. I also remember, that I had many toys of animals. My dream was see wildlife wild life by with my own eyes and be closer to touch this wonderfull world. Later, my hobbies was changed. as I was getting grew older. and My hobbies interests ["hobbies" is not wrong but you have used the word not too long ago.  Unless using for emphasis, in English writing, it is considered boring to use the same words so often.] and priorities were changing. I thought that I will never come back to that dream, only if will except to read or tell tell stories of them about wild life to my children