football!!! fans?player?

Nowadays football totally a popular sport around the world. Brazil, Germany, England and many more among the country that dominate football. There are also several football club which gain popularity internationally such as Manchester United, Arsenal, Real Madrid and many more. This carrier often offer a good opportunity to the player not just to serve their country but also to be famous, well-known and wealth too. David Beckham, Cristiano Ronaldo, Lionel Messi, Robin van Persie was such a phenomenon.

In Malaysia, this situation is same. Before, football is traditionally enjoyed by most of male . Women typically not suitable either to play or interested in football. The problem may because of difference of gender issues, religious issues and behavior, which most of people think that football is too rough for girl. However in our modern era, women are more active and involve in various field of sport including football. Women are courage to challenge them and explore a dozen of new thing in life. Involve of women in football will help them to be more confindence and open minded. Am I right?

football!!! fans?player?

Nowadays, football totally is a very popular sport around the world. Brazil, Germany, England and many more are among the country countries that dominate the football scene. There are also several football clubs which have gained popularity internationally such as Manchester United, Arsenal, Real Madrid and many more. A career as a footballer [This carrier] often offers a good opportunity to for the player to not just to serve their country but also to be famous [, well-known] and wealthy too. David Beckham, Cristiano Ronaldo, Lionel Messi, and Robin van Persie, to name a few, was are players who reached stardom and accumulated wealth.

In Malaysia, this the situation is the same. Before In the past, football is was traditionally enjoyed by most of male men mostly. Women’s interest in football, let alone playing it, was typically seen as inappropriate. The problem may be because of [difference of] gender issues, religious [issues and behavior] attitudes, and people thinking that football is too rough for girls. However, in our modern era, women are more active and involved in various fields of sport including football. Women are encouraged to challenge them the status quo and to explore a dozen of new things in life. Involvement of women in football will help them to be more confindence confident and more open minded. Am I right?