The London' underground

"Main the gap"
A friendly voice warns travelers into the London' uderground about don't put your foot in the hole.
Laurence Oswald was the actor who lent his voice to worn into the legendary "tube". After his dealh, his wife went every day to the Embankment station to listen him.
When the voice was replaced, she went to the company to ask then if they could give a copy of the recording made by her husband.
The story so moved the company that decided to give her a copy and also returning the voice to the Embankment station.
The text "Main the gap" is very popular as advertisiments on underground logotype.

The London Underground

"Main Mind the gap"
    A friendly voice warns travelers into the London Underground about [don't put your foot in the hole] slipping in the gap when they step on and off the trains.
    Laurence Oswald was the actor who lent his voice [to worn into the legendary "tube"] to be used in the warning message in the legendary "Tube". After his death, his wife went  to the Embankment station everyday to listen to him/his voice.
    When the/his voice was replaced, she/Laurence’s widow went to the company to ask them if they could give her a copy of the recording made by her husband.
    [The story so moved the company that]The company staff were so moved by the story that they decided to give her a copy and also returning to restore [the] her husband's voice to the Embankment station.
    The text "Main Mind the gap" is very popular [as advertisiments on underground logotype] in the Underground’s advertisements and logotypes.

The London' underground

"Main the gap"

Emilio! Your English is excellent! This is very interesting!