My Weekend !

Hi! I'm new here.I want to write something about my weekend.I have been going English course since last mounth.My level is B1.I think it is not so bad for daily need.But I want to talk so much.we have a grammer lessons, speaking lessons and video lessons in there.Our class is not crowd than the others.So we can have a lot of time for speaking activity.in addition we have a canteen which is upstair.you can find much snacks in break time to eating.

My Weekend !

Hi! I'm new here. I want to write something about my weekend. I have been going taking English courses since last mounth month (I've been going to English classes since last month). My level is B1. I think it is not so bad for daily need. But I want to talk so much/more offen. We have a grammar lessons, speaking lessons and video lessons in there. Our class is not crowded than the others ones. So we can have a lot of time for speaking activities. In addition, we have a canteen which is upstairs. You can find much many snacks in the break time to eating.