My Weekend !

Hi! I'm new here.I want to write something about my weekend.I have been going English course since last mounth.My level is B1.I think it is not so bad for daily need.But I want to talk so much.we have a grammer lessons, speaking lessons and video lessons in there.Our class is not crowd than the others.So we can have a lot of time for speaking activity.in addition we have a canteen which is upstair.you can find much snacks in break time to eating.

My Weekend !

Hi!

I'm new here, and I want to write something about my weekend. I have been going doing/taking an English course sicnce last mounth. My level is B1, and I think it is not so bad for daily need day to day conversations. But I want to talk so much practice speaking more often. We have a grammar lessons, speaking/conversation lessons and video lessons in there course. Our class is not as crowded than as the others, so we can have a lot of time for speaking activity/ for conversation practice. In addition we have a canteen which is upstairs, and you can find much many snacks to eat in during break time.

Please always leave a space before you start a new sentence.