At last on vacations again.

Well, now Im on vacations, so I use my free time for a lot of things, like taking rests for long, and spending my time with videogames and books. Other way Im using my free time in these says is, to improve my English, so Im reading English grammar books and learning some new vocabulary. That's all for the moment.

Thanks for the comments and corrections, and another final thing, anyone knows a good way to increase the vocabulary? A easy and useful way.

At last on vacation again.

Well, now I'm on vacation, so I use my free time for a lot of things like taking long rests for long, and spending my time playing videogames or reading books. Another way Im using my free time in these says is to improve my English, as you can see. So I'm reading English grammar books and learning some new vocabulary. That's all for the moment.

Thanks for the comments and corrections, and another final thing, does anyone know a good way to increase my vocabulary? A in an easy and useful way?

PS.  You can boost you vocabulary by reading books and look up the words you don't know in the dictionary.  I don't think there is an esay way but it is useful.