A Huge Variety of Sports

Nowadays there is a variety of sports where you can improve your abilities or just spend a good time. Sport is very important for our health, for instance, our immune system, heart and even nervous system. If you do no sport, you can become overweight. As people say, "Sports - a key to healthy living". So, it's very advantageous to consider doing sport.

First of all, I will tell some things about myself. I don't like every sport, for example, I'm not very keen on going to boxing or water polo, because these sports don't interest me. They are also not very popular in Lithuania. On the other hand, there also some sports I can't live without. One of them is a basketball. Basketball is like a second religion in our country - this sport is second to none here. There are lots of huge arenas in Lithuanian cities and the seats there very rarely empty. Yes, it's a nerve-wracking sport, but the best thing is the sense of elation when your national team wins against another and all the people in the arena unanimously chant our country's name. Even if you are not a very big basketball fan, you will delighted by the competition, determination and daring of the players when they are on the court.

Also, there is one more sport I relish. It is swimming. Probably, I love swimming, because I did this sport for several years when I was younger. Here is the reason why my favourite sportswoman is Rūta Meilutytė. Swimming gives you a lot of positive energy and physical strenght. If you feel overworked, I stronly suggest that you visit a swimming pool and spend some hours swimming. Swimming proficiency also helps when you want to try some extreme sports, for example, rafting or kitesurfing. If you are a good swimmer, the risk of death or injury while you are in the water is greatly reduced.

Furthermore, as you have just heard there are lots of different reasons people play sports. Some of them want to try something extra-ordinary, or spend their time significantly. Nevertheless, the main reason is that extreme sports are the incredible challenge.

To sum up, sport is a very important part of our life. It helps us to feel some kind of adventure and to improve both our physical strenght and our mental energy. Sometimes sports can be gruelling, but after all our efforts we will see the world, I mean our surroundings, in different colours.

A Huge Variety of Sports

Nowadays there is are a variety of sports where you can improve your abilities or just spend have a good time. Sport is Sports are very important for our health; For instance: our immune system, our heart and even our nervous system. If you do no not participate in sports you can might become overweight. As people say, "Sports - a key to healthy living". So, it's very advantageous to consider doing playing sports.

First of all, I will tell you some things about myself. I don't like every sport. For example, I'm not very keen on going to boxing or water polo, because these sports don't interest me. They are also not very popular in Lithuania. On the other hand, there also some sports I can't live without. One of them is a basketball. Basketball is like a second religion in our country - this sport is second to none here. There are lots a lot of huge arenas in Lithuanian cities and the seats there are very rarely empty. Yes, it's a nerve-wracking sport, but the best thing is the sense of elation when your national team wins against another and all the people in the arena unanimously chant our country's name. Even if you are not a very big basketball fan, you will be delighted by the competition, determination and daring of the players when they are on the court.

Also, there is one more sport I relish. It is swimming. Probably, I probably love swimming because I did this sport for several years when I was younger. Here That is the reason why my favourite sportswoman is Rūta Meilutytė. Swimming gives you a lot of positive energy and physical strength. If you feel overworked, I stronly suggest that you visit a swimming pool and spend some hours swimming. Swimming proficiency also helps when you want to try some extreme sports; For example, rafting or kitesurfing. If you are a good swimmer the risk of death or injury while you are in the water is greatly reduced.

Furthermore, as you have just heard read there are lots a lot of different reasons people play sports. Some of them want to try something extra-ordinary extraordinary, or spend their time in a significant way. Nevertheless, the main reason is that extreme sports are the incredible challenge.

To sum up, sports is are a very important part of our life lives. It They helps help us to feel some kind of adventure and to improve both our physical strength and our mental energy. Sometimes sports can be gruelling, but after all our efforts we will see the world, I mean our surroundings, in different colours.