Last night's Miami Heat game was awesome!

Basketball is one of the most popular sports in America. One of my favorite things to do at the end of the day, or on the weekend, is to sit back on the couch and cheer for my favorite sports team. Watching your team play, of course, is a lot more fun when they are winning. In this regard, I am extremely lucky. My team, the Miami Heat, are the reigning world champions. I enjoy cheering for them not only because they are my hometown team, but also because they play a style of basketball that is explosive and exciting. Every other play is a dunk or fastbreak. Its simply phenomenal to watch.

Last night the Heat stomped the Indiana Pacers. DWade was terrific, Lebron was good, but surprisingly, Chris Bosh had the best game out of everyone. Bosh was draining contested shots all night from just inside the three-point line. He was grabbing rebound, making passes, it was great.

No matter what your favorite sport is, whether its futbol (or soccer as we call it), baseball, racing, cricket, whatever... watch a Miami Heat game. You may be converted to basketball.