Homework

Hi I would like someone could help me with my English homework is for the day Wednesday, is written about food and music agradezco mucho all your help:

Music and Food

I like many types of music, I listen to electronica, vallenato, rap, and rock, my favorite singer is Jorge Celedon, I don´t love pop music and not the romance, I really like electronic music and my DJ favorite is David Guetta. I like listening to music when I'm resting.
My favorite food is the pizza, but too I like eat the weekends, hamburguer, hot dog, fish, sandwich and steak roast, I don´t like the chinese food because is very salt, I can't eat spicy very food because not resist, I eat sometimes healthy foods and, I do not like eat liver in onions and I can´t eat dried fish, and Kidney.

Thank so much.

Music and Food

I like many types of music, I listen to electronica, vallenato, rap, and rock. My favorite singer is Jorge Celedon, I don't like pop music and not into the romantic genre. I really like electronic music and my DJ favorite is David Guetta. I like listening to music while rest.

My favorite food is pizza, and on weekends, hamburger, hotdogs, fish, sandwiches and steaks. I don't like the Chinese food because it is very salty, and I don't eat spicy very food because is harmful. Sometimes, I eat healthy foods but never liver with onions dried fish and Kidney.

Thank you very much.

Homework

Hi, I would like if someone could help me with my English homework. It is due on Wednesday and is written about food and musicI appreciate (agradezco mucho) all your help:

Music and Food

I like many types of music. I listen to electronica, vallenato, rap, and rock. My favorite singer is Jorge Celedon. I don´t like pop and romantic music. I really love electronic music and my favorite DJ is David Guetta. I like listening to music when I'm resting.

My favorite food is the pizza. But too I like eat the on weekends, I also like to eat hamburgers, hot dogs, fish, sandwiches and roasted steak. I don´t like the Chinese food because it is very salty. I can't eat very spicy food because it does not agree with me. I sometimes eat healthy foods as well. But I definitely don't eating liver with onions and I can´t eat dried fish or kidneys.

Thank so much.

Su Ingles es muy bien. Felicitaciones, Julian.

Homework

Hi I would like someone could to help me with my Wendesday English homework is for the day Wednesday, It is written about food and music. "Agradezco mucho" all for your help:

Music and Food

I like many types of music. I listen to electronica, vallenato, rap, and rock. My favorite singer is Jorge Celedon. I don't love like pop music and not into the romantic genre. romance, I really like electronic music and my DJ favorite is David Guetta. I like listening to music while when I'm resting.

My favorite food is the pizza, but too and on I like eat the weekends, hamburguers, hotdogs hot dog, fish, sandwiches and steaks. roast, I don't like the Chinese food because it is very salty, and I can't don't eat spicy very food because not resist, [This makes no sense and so I don't know how to correct.] Sometimes, I eat sometimes healthy foods and, I do not like eat but never liver in with onions, and I can´t eat dried fish, and kidney.

Thank you very so much.

Until the last twenty years or so, Americans never had great Chinese food.  They are so used to the so call American-Chinese which we Chinese don't think they are food at all.  Not only are they too salty, oily and tasteless too.  If you are here in LA, I will show you some great Chinese dishes and you may change your mind :)