Thank God for this wonderful day \(^_^)/

Today was an awesome day for me; I had three lectures as always.

I will talk about my second Literature (American Literature); well I raised my hand most of the time and I answered the questions, also I read in the lecture. I was very happy and I felt accomplished. Also I want to tell you that we finished “Death of the Salesman” and we are going to start with “Sonny’s Blues” next week.

Then in the third lecture (Linguistic theory); I didn’t raise my hand when I have this lecture. Today I raised my hand even though I didn’t sit in the first row in this lecture (this semester I started to sit in the first row in all my lectures). I asked two questions and the Ph.D. answered them.

I want to share something with you if you don’t mind; today I called my friend and ask her about a game on Facebook (I have a Facebook account) that she is playing it nowadays. It’s called “Criminal Case”. I played it for a little time and I liked it so much, I also played “Threads of Mystery” on Facebook I like the game but I stopped playing it for awhile. I guess when I am free I will play both of them.

Now, I must leave so I can read “Lord of the flies” because I couldn’t read it yesterday.

I will talk about my second Literature lecture, American Literature. Well, I raised my hand most of the time, I answered the questions, and also I read out loud during in the lecture. I was very happy and I felt accomplished. Also, I want to tell you that we finished “Death of the Salesman” and we are going to start with “Sonny’s Blues” next week.

Then in the there was the third lecture, (Linguistic Theory), I didn’t don't raise my hand when I have this lecture But today, I raised my hand even though I didn’t sit in the first row in this lecture (this semester I started to sit in the first row in all my lectures). I asked two questions and the Ph.D. answered them.

I want to share something with you if you don’t mind;. Today, I called my friend and asked her about a game on Facebook (I have a Facebook account) that she is playing it nowadays. It’s called “Criminal Case”. I played it for a little short time and I liked it so much. I also played “Threads of Mystery” on Facebook; although, I like the game and I stopped playing it for awhile. I guess when I am free I will play both of them.

Now, I must leave so I can read “Lord of the Flies” because I couldn’t read it yesterday.

__Other way__ 

Today was an awesome day for me. I had three lectures as always.

First, I will talk about my second lecture, American Literature. This lecture was great. I raised my hand most of the time, answered the questions; I even read out loud. Afterwards, I was very pleased and felt so accomplished. As an update, we finished Death of the Salesman and we are going to start with Sonny’s Blues next week.

Then in the third lecture, Linguistic Theory, is the lecture I don't normally raise my hand in. However, today I raised my hand and I wasn't even sitting in the first row during the lecture (this semester I started to sit in the first row in all my lectures). I asked two questions and the Ph.D. answered both of them.

I would like to share another thing with you if you don’t mind. Today, I called my friend and asked her about a game on Facebook (I have a Facebook account) that she is playing nowadays called Criminal Case. I played it for a little short time and I enjoyed it so much. Threads of Mystery is another favorite of mine but I haven't played it in awhile. I guess, when I am free I will play both of them.

Now, I must leave so I can read “Lord of the Flies” as I didn't get a chance to read it yesterday.

__
    Great job Sara-Albagoury! I love Death of a Salesman and Lord of Flies.