Bad news

Yesterday my English teacher told to the class that our course it will finish on next April, I'm so sad... I'm attending an English course for the first time, twice a week.
I would like to live in London for 6 month/1year in order to learn English and came back to Italy, but I'm employee and nowadays leave a work it could be crazy.
During my free time a read English book, not very demanding because I usually read in train when I came back from office to home.
When I know someone that speak English very well I fill sad and motivated to improve my knowledge and... Here I'm on italki :-)

some kind of sad news (or "some unfortunate news")

Yesterday my English teacher told the class that our course is going to finish in April. ("next April" means, as I write this, April in 2014. At least to Americans) I'm so sad....I'm attending an English course for the first time, twice a week.
    I would like to live in London for 6 month to a year in order to learn English and then come back to Italy, but I'm employed and nowadays ("at the present time" or "as it stands now" in America) to leave my job would be crazy.
    During my free time I like to study English books. This isn't that demanding because I usually do this on the train when I'm returning home after work (I guess you probably mean, "during my evening commute").
    Whenever I encounter someone who speaks fluent English I maybe feel a little inadequete in my abilities and am therefore motivated to improve my skills....so here I am on italki :-)

Bad news

Yesterday my English teacher told to the class that our course it will be finishing on next April. I'm so sad... I'm attending an English course for the first time, twice a week.

[While your sentence above uses correct grammar, it isn't clear what you mean. Perhaps you wish to say "This is the first English class I have ever attended and I go twice a week." Or maybe you wish to say "I've just started attending classes for this course twice a week."]

I would like to live in London for 6 months to 1 year in order to learn English and then come back to Italy, but I'm employed and nowadays if I left work it could be crazy.
    During my free time I read English books. It is not very demanding because I usually read on the in train when I come home back from the office to home.
    When I know someone that speaks English very well I feel sad, but I also feel and motivated to improve my knowledge and... Here I'm I am on italki :-)