Who says girls speak more?

I think now a days its only a myth to say that girls or women talk more than boys or men. I travel daily by train to my college and then back to home. There are lot of men i see around in train. They play cards and they always have endless talks. Sometimes its very frustrating to hear them all the time in the morning. Then i put my earphones in my ears to ignore all the hooey around. People always say, women talk a lot..lot and a lot. But today i felt that this is not true to say. Not only women talk more but men too.

Who says girls speak more?

Nowadays, I think nowadays it's only a myth to saying that girls or women females talk more than boys or men males is only a myth. I travel daily by train to my college and then back to home. I see there are a lot of men I see around in the trains. They playing cards, and they always have endless talks. Sometimes in the morning, it's very frustrating having to hear them all the time in the morning. Then I put my earphones in my ears to ignore all the hooey around. People always say, women are the ones who talk a lot..lot and a lot. But today, I felt that this is not only half the story true to say. Not only Women may talk a lot, more but men do too.

**the green highlight shows my confusion

Who says girls speak more?

I think that these days it's only a myth to say that girls or women talk more than boys or men. I travel daily by train to my college and then back to home. There are lot of men I see in the train. They play cards and they always have endless chats/conversations. Sometimes it's very frustrating to hear them all the time in the morning (to always hear them in the mornings sounds better). Then I put my earphones in my ears to ignore all the hooey(?) around. People always say, women talk a lot..lot and a lot. But today I felt that this is not true to say. Not only women talk more but men too. Women talk a lot, but so do men.

Who says girls speak more?

I think now a days its only a myth to say that girls or women talk more than boys or men. I travel daily by train to my college and then back to home. There are lot of men I see around in train. They play cards and they always have endless talks. Sometimes its very frustrating to hear them all the time in the morning. Then I put my earphones in my ears to ignore all the hooey around. People always say, women talk a lot..lot and a lot. But today I felt that this is not true to say. Not only do women talk more but men do, too.

[Very good.  I think it is not that woman talk more - just that many times, they talk about different things than men.  This is not always true, but I think that is where we men get the image of women talking a lot.]