what I do in my free time

There are many things I like to do in my free time, though I do not have enough time for them because of my studies. Besides that, I started violin classes lately. Playing the violin it is really hard but I have seemed to manage that so far. I also find time t spend with my boyfriend everyday. We love to watch movies in the evenings; It is a perfect way to practice our listening ability. And finally, when I arrive home after a tiring day I play videogames until I get sleepy and ready for a new day.

What I do in my free time

There are many things I like to do in my free time, though I do not have enough time for them because of my studies. Besides that, I started violin classes recently. Playing the violin is really hard but I have seemed to manage so far. I also find time to spend with my boyfriend everyday. We love to watch movies in the evenings; it is a perfect way to practice our listening ability. And finally, when I arrive home after a tiring day I play videogames until I get sleepy and ready for a new day.

More notebook entries written in Spanish