Opinion about the book The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (spoiler inside)

Couple months ago I finished reading the book The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo while I was traveling around New Zealand. I really liked it and I recommend it to you if you enjoy reading thrillers and all that stuff about detectives.
The book tells us about a ex-journalist Mikael Blowkvist working as a detective for a rich old man who wants to know how your niece had disappeared. The most interesting character is Lisbeth, the girl with the dragon tattoo. She is incredibly smart: photographic memory and computer skills make her a unique person. Also, she doesn't have any friendship and probably had a terrible childhood. Using your abilities, Lisbeth helps Mikael in your investigation.

Opinion about the book "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" (spoiler inside)

Couple months ago I finished reading the book "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" while I was traveling around New Zealand. I really liked it and I recommend it to you if you enjoy reading thrillers and all that stuff about detectives.
    The book tells us about an ex-journalist named Mikael Blowkvist, who works as a detective for a rich old man who wants to know how his niece had disappeared. The most interesting character is Lisbeth, the girl with the dragon tattoo. She is incredibly smart: photographic memory and computer skills make her a unique person. Also, she doesn't have any friendships and probably had a terrible childhood. Using her abilities, Lisbeth helps Mikael in your investigation.

[Good work.  A few errors with pronouns.  If you liked the first book, you will like the next two in the series.  Lisbeth Salander is one of the most vibrant and interesting characters I've found in literature in a long time.]